And Time Yet For a Hundred Indecisions
A new blog added to the webring. And Time Yet For a Hundred Indecisions http://monkey6079.livejournal.com/
You should read the entry about the recent Mexico elections if you're not too familiar with what is going on there.
:o)
You should read the entry about the recent Mexico elections if you're not too familiar with what is going on there.
:o)
3 Comments:
At 6:03 PM,
MC Fanon said…
Naoko, I'm partly unfamiliar with webrings. What exactly do we do here? Or is it just like a crossroads for democratic socialist-themed blogs?
-Comrade Dave
http://theredmantis.blogspot.com/
At 2:35 PM,
Tom said…
comrade, I like the international flavour of this endeavour. but how will we extend our reach further to the disparate scatterings of democratic socialist america?
May I suggest also that you link the democratic socialists of america, as you have included the socialist party already?
At 1:27 PM,
dandelion said…
Sorry I haven't been back here in so long but to answer both of your questions even though you probably won't see this since this is like so many months later probably.
To Dave, it's for the most part, a way to know about other democratic socialists and to network a bit easier possibly. It is pretty much a crossroads of sorts of democratic socialist blogs.
And El Tom, I'm not sure how we can reach moreso with democratic socialists in the America. Maybe to let each other know of more blogs, groups, websites that deal with democratic socialism in the U.S. maybe, I'm not sure.
And thank you for the link, I'm putting it up now.
^_^
Post a Comment
<< Home